Recent builds of FiveM have added backing functionality to the photo gallery feature in the pause menu. This guide shows how to upload your photos to the Cfx.re Snapmatic section on the forums.
- Make sure you have a photo camera resource that uses photo commands to save a gallery photo. An example resource would e.g. be Xinerki’s ‘Cellphone Camera‘ resource, instructions for which can be found in the topic.
- Sign in and link your Cfx.re forum account in the main menu of FiveM.
- Go to the pause menu in a server (or a local game), and go to Gallery, and press Enter/A.
- Select a photo to upload, assuming you have a few. You can also press Enter/A to view/confirm and change the title.
- Press the ‘Upload to Social Club’ button as marked in the bottom of the screen.
- Say ‘Yes’.
- Wait a while.
- You’ll see your image uploaded on the forums!